Thursday, March 26, 2009

We finally did it!

So I finally got around to the task of making our blog private. I have been putting it off forever! We have actually moved our blog to make it private so friends can still find us here. If I haven't already sent you an invite, and you would like to view our blog, just leave your email as a comment here and I would love to add you! I love keeping in touch with all of you. Our new blog address is thechattertonfamily.blogspot.com once you have an invite you can find us there!

Annika

27 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

Thanks for letting me still view the blog!

LTC said...

I want to see it! linztukka@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

I would love to still be able to see your blog... ldld1212@hotmail.com Thanks, hope all is going well for you guys up in Logan!

Chase and Amanda said...

I'm going to need to be added to keep up with your cute family! chasenamanda@gmail.com

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

You forgot me!! Amanda-Tucker@hotmail.com. Also I said I was going Private but dont know how! Ha ha! Any helpful hints

Bryan and Katie said...

Hey Annika,

Will you please add Bryan and I we would love to see the new site!!

K said...

I love the blog makeover. It is darling!

Gail said...

Pick me, pick me. gail.didericksen@crbard.com

Ryan and Adrienne said...

I would love an invite adriennegillies@yahoo.com. If you would like one to my blog just send me an email and I'll send one your way.

thanks

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Annika,

Hey I would love an invite! melissajanae@yahoo.com

Billy and Carolyn said...

palmerfg@gmail.com

Danica said...

I got booted off!?!?

Eaton Family said...

stacymasek@yahoo.com

I was thinking of going private but don't think I get that much traffic on our blog anyway! :)

motherofangels said...

Hey Annika, didn't know you had a blog. You can add me if you want. kathyehlert@hotmail.com

Mango said...

Yes please! morgan.mc29@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

me please. jamikowallis@hotmail.com

PhillipsFamily said...

I still can't get in will you send me another invite. Do I kneed to do anything special?

Mango said...

Please send me an invite! I would love to see the updates of your cute family! My email is morgan.mc29@gmail.com

Eric and Amber said...

Annika! It has taken me way too long to ask for an invite, but can you send me one at ambrgoobie at yahoo dot com?
Thanks!

Jhira De Leon said...

cant you invited me jhiradln@gmail.com

Chris and Cami Taylor said...

I would love an invite
jcamilletaylor@gmail.com (Cami Thurgood)
Thanks

tracee oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracee oliver said...

i would love to have an invite! traceeoliver@gmail.com Thanks!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Invite me! ahealey10@hotmail.com. We'll need to play in St. George!
-Amy Powell

Elizabeth said...

invite me! lizault85@gmail.com

Bryt, Liz (Ed), and Ellie Christensen said...

Can we have an invite? This is Bryt's wife. I am not sure we really know one another? But it would be nice to get to know you...
newlywed333@yahoo.com

Carly Johnston said...

Oooh ooohh me! me! carlymjohnston at gmail dot com